SCAM..I called to cancel and after much effort, the person said I'll transfer you to the cancellation department.

Then they hung up! In the meantime she also said we have you signed up for the 3 month trial period I was very adamant when I ordered this. I only wanted the trial kit. She kept saying well we have you down for the $ 89.95 3 month membership.I said no you don't, that's when she reluctantly agreed to transfer me to cancellation department.

Of course that's when they hung up the phone.

I am contacting my credit union to get the charges taken off.Total scam

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of trial set from Vapex E Cig. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vapex E Cig to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vapex E Cig for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Hey can someone please tell me the phone number for this because I need to call and cancel it by today and I cannot find the phone number that I called originally anywhere at all.!!?? Please and thank you