Vapex E-cig offers a generous "Free-trial" (with 4.95 shipping of course) with no mention anywhere on the website about enrolling you in a "Auto-ship" program that will charge you 99.95 a month! When i received my confirmation email, down at the bottom is now where it finally mentions the "auto-enroll", well if your not interested in being automatically charged every month and decide to cancel you have 7 days to return the item which was free with shipping before you get charged 49.95 for the product. Apparently this is written in the small print of the terms and conditions (of course by law) but this whole process of seeing how many people they can get to sign up and not take the extra steps to finding out about a auto membership in hopes that they will make alot of $$$ by technicalities is SCANDALOUS!

Review about: Vapex Environmental Technologies Free Trial.

Comments

This company is pathetic and they are criminals.Do not be their next victim.

If you have been victimized by this company, file a complaint with Better Business Bureou??

and your stste attorneys office.Also file a complaint with the Utah state attorneys office.

I want my *** VAPEX E CIG.I ORDERD A FREE TRIAL FOR 4.94 FOR THE SHIPPING, THEY TOLD ME I WOULD RECEIVE IT IN 5-7 BUSNIES DAYS I HAVENT GOT IT YET AND THEY STOLE MY MONEY OFF MY CREAID CARD.

IM *** SUING THER ***. ITS CALLED THIEF AND ONLY FUCKEDMUP PEOPLE DO THAT.

PEOPLE RMSUPPOST TO MAKE MONEY THE HONEST WY.*** UMVAPEX E CIG COMPANY.

to lovemykids Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #814495

it took them WEEKS to send me my "free trial", they said they were backed up and out of supply