Vapex E Cig - Vapex - Review in Shopping category

I'm thankful that I read the reviews about your sorry *** business dealings. This comes with these greedy *** sticking it to people that are trying to do what's best for their health and those around them .

And here's another company ready to take everything you got without a care . Just like your credit scores lock you in as well.

Gift cards and *** you for trying to *** me without permission. Rape is what it's called !

Vapex E Cig - Simple Review #1472103150

Lakeland, Florida 0 comments

They shouldn't b allowed to advertise this scam!!!!!

Review about: Vapex Free Sample.

Vapex E Cig - Simple Review #1465025249

Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia 0 comments

Pissed off. Comercial just came on about a free starter kit so i called the number right away and its not available in my area. ***.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Vapex E Cig - Simple Review #1463755353

Great Falls, Montana 0 comments

I am very pissed off, Ive been ripped off by your company I wad lird too and promised a much nreded refund back and by the way I did not give yhem permission to get 69.00 out of my account, I was promised a refund 3 myjd ago! Do the right thing and send us our refund or I will go to proper authoritys Better BUSINESS Bureaur!

Review about: Vapex O Mega Odor And Emissions Control System.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Vapex E Cig - Vapex Electronic Cigarette Review from Granby, Massachusetts

Granby, Massachusetts 0 comments

Go to Wal-Mart and purchase a $20.00 visa gift card.it does cost $3.95 to activate.use that cards number to pay the $4.95 shipping charge for the e-cig.DO NOT give them your REAL phone number because when they try to call you a bazillion times for the $99.00 you owe them for the sneaky hidden charges,there's not enough money on the card for them...omg this was a classic move on my part haha,DONT GIVE YOUR REAL PHONE NUMBER

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vapex E Cig. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vapex E Cig.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cigarettes and Tobacco category for more informed decision or compare Vapex E Cig to other companies on our site.

Vapex E Cig - Simple Review #1454926709

Schaumburg, Illinois 0 comments

You discust me. You're criminals and should be ashamed.

Vapex E Cig - Simple Review #1451858798

Cimarron Hills, Colorado 0 comments
1.5

I have had one and it's 70$a month for your e juice. ..

when the email i got days 33.95 for the vape and the 6 pack of juice. I am mad and gonna call tomorrow

Review about: Vapex Electronic Cigarette Free Starter Kit.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Vapex E Cig - Simple Review #1451716259

New York, New York 0 comments

Never tried the item. .Joseph Singman 347-841-3280

Vapex E Cig - Vapex Electronic Cigarette Review from Bronx, New York

Bronx, New York 0 comments

I called the number and bought what I thought was shipping and handling for a free starter kit. 4.95 is all I had to pay.

But I got charged 61.90 I used the automated srvice over the phone and was sure that everything that I heard ment I was still just getting the 4.95 starter kit but noooooooo they gotten be dicks and sign me up for something that I didn't say I wanted.... it's a shame that people in this world can't make an honest buck lol

Vapex E Cig - Free Trail - Just pay shipping $4.95...NOT REALLY

2.0

Everything is fine until about 3 weeks go by. Expect an unexpected charge from these people, mine for $80...

UNBELIEVABLE! The ecigs sold by this company are cheap, and their ejuice is terrible. After calling them I was told that I had in fact signed up for a monthly subscription ($80). This is insane, their products are no where near worth $80 to begin with.

They then told me that the package was already ready for shipment, but had not yet shipped. I asked if they could stop the shipment and refund me, they then told me no, I would have to wait to receive the package then call back to return the items. They also refused to give me a tracking number for the package, and didn't want to help me in canceling this subscription.

Since they didn't want to cancel my subscription, and I'm not paying $80/month for these cheap products, I just canceled any future payments to this vendor through my bank. If you did the free trial and simply paid shipping, make sure you contact these people within 14 days of ordering the trail offer, otherwise you'll be charged every month from there on out.

This reviewer shared experience about "nearly all of these are accurate" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. wgerdes9 is overall dissatisfied with Vapex E Cig. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.